DuraVent DuraTech 6DT-E15KSS 6” Inner Diameter Chimney 15° Elbow Kit All Stainless Steel
Duratech 6DT-E15KSS Elbow Kit includes: 2 Elbows and 1 Elbow Strap. Use for offsets around obstructions such as rafters, ridgepoles, or joists. May have two pairs of elbows, if needed. Offsets greater than 30° are not permitted in accordance to UL 103 standards. Elbows swivel 360° at base (angles are not adjustable). A pair of elbows is required to return an offset chimney back to vertical. Available in stainless steel (5″-8″ SS) or galvalume (6″-8″ GA) outer wall..
Duratech is designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100°F HT chimney system, such as wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas. Available in all stainless steel (5″-8″ SS) or with a galvalume (6″-8″ GA) outer casing and stainless steel inner wall with twist-lock connections.
DuraTech 24”, 36”, 48”, and 60” chimney pipe available with additional protective carton filler (CF) for shipping.
To calculate installed length of 5”, 6”, 7”, or 8” DuraTech Chimney, subtract 1 1⁄4” from each joint overlap of chimney pipe. Allow a minimum of 2” air space to combustibles when installing DuraTech Chimney
DuraTech: The optimum in safety and performance for an all-fuel chimney.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Wide variety of diameters available.
- Twist-lock fittings. No locking bands or mechanical fasteners required
- Available with stainless or galvalume outer walls.
- 1” Refractory insulation encased between two walls keeps the outer wall cool, while ensuring high flue gas temperatures for optimum draft performance
- Light weight Thermo Tech insulation makes pipe sections lighter
- Has the smallest outside diameter available to allow easy placement between studs
- Thickest inner wall construction in the industry providing the best protection from creosote fires.
- 430 Stainless Steel Inner Wall
- UL Listed