DuraVent DuraTech 6DT-06SS 6” Inner Diameter Chimney Pipe 6″ Pipe Length
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $99
Ships in 24-48 hours
100% Secure Online Shopping
Call 732-835-4267 For A Price Check!
DuraVent DuraTech 6DT-06SS 6” 6” Inner Diameter Chimney Pipe 9″ Pipe Length – Stainless Steel
Duravent Duratech 6DT-06SS is designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100°F HT chimney system, such as wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas. Available in all stainless steel (5″-8″ SS) or with a galvalume (6″-8″ GA) outer casing and stainless steel inner wall with twist-lock connections. DuraTech 24”, 36”, 48”, and 60” chimney pipe available with additional protective carton filler (CF) for shipping.
To calculate installed length of 5”, 6”, 7”, or 8” DuraTech Chimney, subtract 1 1⁄4” from each joint overlap of chimney pipe. Allow a minimum of 2” air space to combustibles when installing DuraTech Chimney
DuraTech: The optimum in safety and performance for an all-fuel chimney.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Wide variety of diameters available.
- Twist-lock fittings. No locking bands or mechanical fasteners required
- Available with stainless or galvalume outer walls.
- 1” Refractory insulation encased between two walls keeps the outer wall cool, while ensuring high flue gas temperatures for optimum draft performance
- Light weight Thermo Tech insulation makes pipe sections lighter
- Has the smallest outside diameter available to allow easy placement between studs
- Thickest inner wall construction in the industry providing the best protection from creosote fires.
- 430 Stainless Steel Inner Wall
- UL Listed
Duratech 5” TO 8” DIAMETER installation instructions
DURAVENT LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
M&G DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used. DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. See owners manual for full warranty.
There are no reviews yet.