Superior Fireplaces DRC6340 40″ Direct-Vent Contemporary Fireplace
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $99
Ships in 24-48 hours
100% Secure Online Shopping
Call 732-835-4267 For A Price Check!
Superior Fireplaces DRC6340 40″ Direct-Vent Contemporary Fireplace, Top or Rear Vent
The Superior DRC6340 Direct-Vent Fireplace offers the versatility and performance necessary to make it a stunning centerpiece for any home. With a sleek contemporary burner and multiple colors of glass media available, the DRC6340 can complement any style. The DRC6340 offers a sophisticated, energy-efficient and easy-to-install heater rated option for any installation that wants a modern feel. Its expansive viewing area showcases dramatic, wavering flames that is enhanced by a standard porcelain interior liner kit (3 pcs) and black reflective glass media. The focal point of the DRC6340 is its exceptionally tall, dancing flame seen through an expansive ceramic-glass opening for unmatched clarity and radiance. A vast array of glass media colors gives further ability to customize the look to add warmth and ambiance and value to your home.
- Select from two sizes – 40″ and 45″ – to accommodate the size of your room and heating needs
- Powerful burner system produces tall, dancing flames.
- Clean-face design provides a seamless, built-in look.
- Tall opening provides an exceptional view of the fire and interior panels.
- Contemporary glossy black porcelain panels amplify the look of the flame.
- Clean-face design features ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and safety.
- Adjustable flame height gives you full control of heat output.
- Intermittent pilot ignition includes battery backup to provide continued operation in the event of a power outage.
- Alternate glass media colors gives further ability to customize the look.
- Full-function remote offers an array of controls, including modulating flame height.
- Gas controls are conveniently located to the side of the fireplace opening for easy installation and operation.
- Contemporary design includes your choice of glass media options to suit your taste and complement any home decor.
- Decorative free standing screen kits available.
- Approved for use in any room including bedrooms.
- 20 year limited warranty
- Ships Natural Gas. For use with propane, you must purchase a conversion kit.
This fireplace meets all 2015 ANSI barrier requirements.
Agency Listing: Built to ANSI Z21.88 and CSA 2.33 standards. PFS report F13-94
Uses 4.5″ / 7.5″ Secure Vent Rigid and Secure Flex Direct-Vent Components Click her for venting
|Product Size (Width)|
|Venting Type||Direct Vent||Direct Vent|
|BTU||26,500 / 50,000||35,000 / 57,000|
|View Style||Front View||Front View|
|Controls||Remote Control||Remote Control|
|Rating||ANSI Z21.88||ANSI Z21.88|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|
Innovative Hearth Products (“IHP”) 20 Year Limited Warranty warrants your Superior® Brand gas fireplace, Stove or Insert (“Product”) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. The product body, firebox and barrier carry the 20 Year Limited Warranty. Ceramic glass carries the 20 Year Limited Warranty against thermal breakage only. After installation, if covered components manufactured by IHP are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the 20 Year Limited Warranty period and while the Product remains at the site of the original installation, IHP will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical, IHP will, at its option, refund the purchase price or wholesale price of the IHP product, whichever is applicable. IHP will also pay IHP prevailing labor rates, as determined in its sole discretion, incurred in repairing or replacing such components for up to five years.
THERE ARE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS to this 20 Year Limited Warranty as described in the owners manual.
There are no reviews yet.