Superior Fireplaces DRC6340 40″ Direct-Vent Contemporary Fireplace, Top or Rear Vent
The Superior DRC6340 Direct-Vent Fireplace offers the versatility and performance necessary to make it a stunning centerpiece for any home. With a sleek contemporary burner and multiple colors of glass media available, the DRC63$0 can complement any style. The DRC6340 offers a sophisticated, energy-efficient and easy-to-install heater rated option for any installation that wants a modern feel. Its expansive viewing area showcases dramatic, wavering flames that is enhanced by a standard porcelain interior liner kit (3 pcs) and black reflective glass media. The focal point of the DRC6340 is its exceptionally tall, dancing flame seen through an expansive ceramic-glass opening for unmatched clarity and radiance. A vast array of glass media colors gives further ability to customize the look to add warmth and ambiance and value to your home.
- Select from two sizes – 40″ and 45″ – to accommodate the size of your room and heating needs
- Powerful burner system produces tall, dancing flames.
- Clean-face design provides a seamless, built-in look.
- Tall opening provides an exceptional view of the fire and interior panels.
- Contemporary glossy black porcelain panels amplify the look of the flame.
- Clean-face design features ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and safety.
- Adjustable flame height gives you full control of heat output.
- Intermittent pilot ignition includes battery backup to provide continued operation in the event of a power outage.
- Alternate glass media colors gives further ability to customize the look.
- Full-function remote offers an array of controls, including modulating flame height.
- Gas controls are conveniently located to the side of the fireplace opening for easy installation and operation.
- Contemporary design includes your choice of glass media options to suit your taste and complement any home decor.
- Decorative free standing screen kits available.
- Approved for use in any room including bedrooms.
- 20 year limited warranty
- Ships Natural Gas. For use with propane, you must purchase a conversion kit.
This fireplace meets all 2015 ANSI barrier requirements.
Agency Listing: Built to ANSI Z21.88 and CSA 2.33 standards. PFS report F13-94
Uses 4.5″ / 7.5″ Secure Vent Rigid and Secure Flex Direct-Vent Components Click her for venting