Superior Fireplaces DRC3535 35″ Direct-Vent Contemporary Fireplace, Top or Rear Vent
The new Superior DRC3535 Pro Series direct-vent gas fireplace is transitional style and value at its finest. Suited with contemporary standard features like a ceramic glass face, porcelain interior, built in blower and crushed glass media, the DRC3535 Pro Series also feature outstanding heating capabilities. Sleek. Elegant. Powerful. The new DRC3500 Pro Series fireplace is the epitome of modern value.
- Select from three sizes – 35″, 40″ and 45″ – to accommodate the size of your room and heating needs
- Reflective black glass media standard.
- A newly designed pan burner produces brilliant flames for a vibrant presentation and hours of enjoyment.
- Operates in the event of a power outage
- Ceramic glass for superior clarity.
- High/Low flame operation allows you to adjust the flame intensity and heat.
- Clean, radiant design blend with any style of mantel or trim.
- Heat-circulating design increases warm air distribution for exceptional supplemental heat.
- Optional blower helps circulate warm air into a large room for maximum comfort.
- High/low flame control allows you to control the ambiance in the room for maximum comfort and enjoyment.
- Optional wireless remote controls deliver the ultimate convenience.
- Standard interior illumination.
- Standard built-in blower helps circulate warm air into the living space for maximum comfort.
- Multi-function touch remote simplifies operation.
- Standard IPI/CPI switch for easier operation during severe cold temperatures.
- Standard on/off and high/low flame control allows you to control the flame in the room from a conveniently located wall switch (provided).
- Easy access to control area without having to remove the safety barrier.
- Combo (top/rear) venting
- Approved for use in any room including bedrooms.
- 20 year limited warranty
- Ships Natural Gas. For use with propane, you must purchase a conversion kit.
This fireplace meets all 2015 ANSI barrier requirements.
Agency Listing: Built to ANSI Z21.88 and CSA 2.33 standards. PFS report F13-94
Uses 4.5″ / 7.5″ Secure VentTM Rigid and Secure FlexTM Direct-Vent Components