Superior Fireplaces RC-S-STAT Remote control with Thermostat
RC-S-STAT, Thermostatic or manual operation LCD display
This RC-S-STAT remote control system was developed to provide a safe, reliable, and user-friendly remote control system for gas heating appliance. The system can be operated thermostatically or manually from the transmitter. The system operates on radio frequencies (RF) within a 20 feet range using non-directional signals. The system operates one of 1,048,576 security codes that are programmed into the transmitter at the factory;
The remote receiver has a 3-position slide switch for selecting the MODE of operation: ON/REMOTE/OFF. The remote receiver can be either wall-mounted in a standard plastic switch box or placed on or near the fireplace hearth. Works with a Millivolt (MV) valve.
- Backlit LCD display
- ON indicates the system is on, either manually, timed, thermostatically.
- THERMO indicates the system will automatically cycle ON/OFF, depending on programmed set temperature.
- OFF indicates the entire system is turned off.
- Up to 9-hr countdown timer
- Transmitter wall‑mounted docking station
- Low battery indicator
- Child safety lockout
- Smart Thermostat function between the set point temperature and the actual room temperatures.
- Batteries included