Outdoor Lifestyles ODCOUG-42 Courtyard 42″ Outdoor Traditional Gas Fireplace
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $99
Ships in 24-48 hours
100% Secure Online Shopping
Call 732-835-4267 For A Price Check!
Outdoor Lifestyles Courtyard 42″ outdoor traditional fireplace with IntelliFire ignition, single-sided, stainless steel interior.
The Outdoor Lifestyles ODCOUG-42 Courtyard 42″ Outdoor Traditional Gas Fireplace is the perfect blend of artistry and function offering traditional styling with ultra-realistic logs or modern styling with contemporary glass, that ignite at the flip of a switch. Mesmerizing flames provide instant ambiance and relaxation. Cozy up with the Courtyard available in 36″ or 42″.
The optional contemporary hearth kit (MOD-ODCOUG42) allows you to transform the look of the Courtyard to a contemporary fireplace with a crushed glass fire bed. Required glass media (4 bags) must be purchased separately and must be installed before operation of appliance with the contemporary hearth kit.
The IntelliFire™ Ignition System (IPI) is an advanced, proven ignition system. IPI constantly monitors ignition and ensures safe functioning.
- Create a stunning focal point with your choice of standard definition logs, high definition logs or modern glass media that partner perfectly with the active dancing flame.
- Choose from multiple interior options including stainless steel to magnify the flames, traditional brick for a traditional look or premium stacked or herringbone brick for a unique look in neutral tones to add to your space
- Rust-resistant stainless steel construction
- Add a layer of safety with an optional screen to protect and prevent debris from entering the fireplace.
- IntelliFire™ Ignition System with wall switch constantly monitors ignition and ensures safe functioning
- Available in 36” or 42″ wide
THIS APPLIANCE SUPPLIED STANDARD WITH:
- IntelliFire control valve (3V) Units are built and shipped NG. Conversion kit (LPK-ODCOUG) required for LP.
- Wall Switch Control – Operates unit On/Off
- Wall switch wire
- Pre-wired internal junction box with 6 foot cable
- Mesh screens are standard on the fireplace
- Mesh screens can be opened or closed when in operation
Contemporary hearth kit for use with glass media, not recommended for use with LP conversion kit
|Product Size (Width)|
|Appliance Rear Width:||37-1/2″|
|Framing Front Width:||49-1/2″|
|Framing Back Width:||49-1/2″|
|Viewing Area:||42 x 30-3/4″|
Majestic COURTYARD OD 36-42 INSTALL Manual
Majestic COURTYARD OD 36-42 OWNERS Manual
Majestic Courtyard Gas Conversion Instructions
Majestic Courtyard Optional Screen Installation Instructions
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The strongest in the industry, Majestic provides a limited lifetime warranty on gas-burning products of the most important aspects: firebox and heat exchanger.
WARRANTY COVERAGE: HHT warrants to the original owner of the HHT appliance at the site of installation, and to any transferee taking ownership of the appliance at the site of installation within two years following the date of original purchase, that the HHT appliance will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. After installation, if covered components manufactured by HHT are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the applicable warranty period, HHT will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. HHT, at its own discretion, may fully discharge all of its obligations under such warranties by replacing the product itself or refunding the verified purchase price of the product itself. The maximum amount recoverable under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the product. This warranty is subject to conditions, exclusions and limitations as described below.
WARRANTY PERIOD: Warranty coverage begins on the date of original purchase. In the case of new home construction, warranty coverage begins on the date of first occupancy of the dwelling or six months after the sale of the product by an independent, authorized HHT dealer/ distributor, whichever occurs earlier. The warranty shall commence no later than 24 months following the date of product shipment from HHT, regardless of the installation or occupancy date. The warranty period for parts and labor for covered components is produced in the following table. The term “Limited Lifetime” in the table below is defined as: 20 years from the beginning date of warranty coverage for gas appliances, and 10 years from the beginning date of warranty coverage for wood, pellet, and coal appliances. These time periods reflect the minimum expected useful lives of the designated components under normal operating conditions.
There are no reviews yet.