Superior Fireplaces WRT3920 EPA Certified CAT Fireplace White Stacked Liner
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $99
Ships in 24-48 hours
100% Secure Online Shopping
Call 732-835-4267 For A Price Check!
Superior Fireplaces WRT3920WS EPA Certified CAT Fireplace White Stacked Liner
The WRT3920 high-efficiency EPA certified wood-burning fireplace is a compact and stylish heater. Advanced combustion system technology and variable combustion air control allow you to enjoy extended continuous burns, greatly reducing the need to add more wood to the fire. And with a clean-face design and expansive viewing area, the WRT3920 allows you to take pleasure in the beauty of an unobstructed fire.
- Circulating radiant design features ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer
- EPA variable-rate certified and Washington State approved high-efficiency wood heater
- 2.0 cubic foot insulated firebox that accepts up to 18” log size for increased performance
- White stacked textured refractory panels with integrated ash lip and decorative cast iron log retainer
- Primary air combustion control for variable heat output
- Advanced Combustion System with catalytic combustor and bypass control for maximum performance
- Includes insulated outside air kit (required for use)
- 55,000 BTUs and heats up to 1,500 square feet*
- Efficient air wash system that keeps glass clean
- Steel door with heat resistant door handle that stays cool to the touch
- 175 CFM blower included for gentle air distribution into the room
- Durable high temperature paint finish
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
*Square-foot heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
Approved for use with 6″ Chimney – Duratech CLICK HER FOR VENTING
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|
Innovative Hearth Products (“IHP”) 20 Year Limited Warranty warrants your Superior® Brand wood burning fireplace (“Product”) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. The Product body, firebox and ceramic glass carry the 20 Year Limited Warranty. Ceramic glass carries the 20 Year Limited Warranty against thermal breakage only. After installation, if covered components manufactured by IHP are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the 20 Year Limited Warranty period and while the Product remains at the site of the original installation, IHP will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical, IHP will, at its option, refund the purchase price or wholesale price of the IHP product, whichever is applicable. IHP will also pay IHP prevailing labor rates, as determined in its sole discretion, incurred in repairing or replacing such components for up to five years. THERE ARE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS to this 20 Year Limited Warranty see owners manual.
There are no reviews yet.