Superior Fireplaces DRT63ST 40″ Direct-Vent See-Through Fireplace
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $99
Ships in 24-48 hours
100% Secure Online Shopping
Call 732-835-4267 For A Price Check!
Superior Fireplaces DRT63ST 40″ Direct-Vent See-Through Fireplace, Top or Rear Vent
Modest, yet refined, the Superior Fireplaces DRT63ST direct-vent gas fireplace combines beauty, efficiency and value. With its expansive two-sided opening and stunningly realistic fire presentation, the DRT63ST See-Through provides a harmonious flow from one space to another, inside or outside the home. The DRT63ST See-Through is available in a 40″ size, and comes standard with high-definition logs, ceramic ember bed burner, log grate, a SIT Proflame II control system with seamless battery back-up, CIP/IPI switchable, 6-flame settings with full function thermostatic remote control.
- Available in a 40” See Through model. Configurable as indoor/indoor or indoor/outdoor applications
- Gas controls are conveniently hidden to the side of the fireplace opening for easy installation and finishing
- Electronic ignition with battery backup to provide continued operation in the event of a power outage
- Exclusive burner design to generate amazing flame and glowing logs
- Six flame settings with up to a 33% turn-down for precise heat control
- Up to 70% industry leading AFUE
- Smooth-face design features ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and a protective screen*
- Premium, high definition aged oak ceramic fiber log set with beautiful glowing ceramic ember bed
- Heavy duty log grate
- Interior liner selections consists of two-piece black reflective porcelain or ceramic fiber
- Includes Full function remote control (thermostatic, flame control, IPI/CPI)
- Available in dedicated power-vent models (Natural Gas only)
- Optional outdoor window kit, tested and listed to ASTM commercial window standard for air infiltration, water resistance, structural integrity and thermal resistance (U-Value/CRF)
- 20 year Limited warranty
This fireplace meets all 2015 ANSI barrier requirements.
Agency Listing: Built to ANSI Z21.88 and CSA 2.33 standards. PFS report F13-94
Uses 4.5″ / 7.5″ Secure VentTM Rigid and Secure FlexTM Direct-Vent Components CLICK HERE FOR VENTING
|Venting Type||Direct Vent|
|BTU||40,000 – 60,000|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|
Superior DRT63ST Installation and Operation Manual – DRT63STYN Power Vent DV Fireplace
Superior DRT63ST Installation and Operation Instructions
Superior DRT63ST Specification Sheet – DRT63ST Gravity Vent
Superior DRT63ST Specification Sheet – DRT63ST-PV Power Vent
Innovative Hearth Products (“IHP”) 20 Year Limited Warranty warrants your Superior® Brand gas fireplace, Stove or Insert (“Product”) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. The product body, firebox and barrier carry the 20 Year Limited Warranty. Ceramic glass carries the 20 Year Limited Warranty against thermal breakage only. After installation, if covered components manufactured by IHP are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the 20 Year Limited Warranty period and while the Product remains at the site of the original installation, IHP will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical, IHP will, at its option, refund the purchase price or wholesale price of the IHP product, whichever is applicable. IHP will also pay IHP prevailing labor rates, as determined in its sole discretion, incurred in repairing or replacing such components for up to five years.
THERE ARE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS to this 20 Year Limited Warranty as described in the owners manual.
There are no reviews yet.