Peterson Real Fyre S9224 24″ Vent Free Split Oak See Thru Logs W/G9 Burner
Like an artist who can bring the beauty of nature to life, Real-Fyre artisans work from real wood samples to meticulously recreate the intricate bark detail and natural coloration of deeply charred wood.
Peterson Real Fyre S9224 24″ Vent Free Golden Oak Designer Logs With G9 Burner reflect the glowing depth and fiery heart of a long burning fire. Real-Fyre artisans work from actual wood samples to carefully recreate the intricate bark detail and natural coloration of deeply charred wood. The beautiful display and flame presentation of this Real-Fyre S9224 gas log set is ideal for creating those magic moments and memories. With 99% heating efficiency, these S9224 sets operate using less gas, saving you energy dollars. ANSI certified for natural or propane gas, the Vent- Free Collection is equipped with an Oxygen Depletion Sensor for safe operation. With remote on/off control allowing you to operate your fireplace from the comfort of your easy chair. For use with vent free gas log systems.
We offer 1 G9 Burner to choose from:
The Peterson Real Fyre 24“ G9-2-24-12 (NG) or G9-2-24-12P (LP) Burner System With On/Off Remote attached (Vent Free gas logs required) The patented G9-30 burner system features hidden installed controls, piezo ignition and lively flames and embers with less BTUs. This burner system looks great and uses less gas. Includes: Certified Burner with Pre-assembled On/Off Remote Valve and Regulator, Custom Grate, Glowing Embers, Connector Kit, Log Locators, Piezo Igniter and Damper Clamp. Features: With On/Off Remote Safety Pilot Kit. Fuel Type: Natural Gas (NG) or Liquid Propane (LP).. Compatible with 24″ logs.
Key Features and benefits:
- With 99% heating efficiency, these sets operate using less gas, saving you energy dollars.
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- The Vent-Free Collection is equipped with an Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) for safe operation.
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- ANSI certified for natural or propane gas
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
- 24″ Minimum Firebox Dimensions: 28″ (Front Width) x 28” (Rear Width) x 18″ (D) x 17″ (H). BTU Rating 39,000 High & 19,000 Low Nat & 26,000 LP
- Real Fyre S9224 Split Oak Se Thru Gas Logs
- ANSI Certified burner with pre-assembled control valve and regulator
- Custom grate
- Glowing Embers
- Lava granules
- Bryte Coals
- Log locators
- Connector kit
- Damper clamp
NOTE: Vent Free Products are not approved in Canada and some States. Please check your local codes regarding vent free products.