Peterson Real Fyre G9-2-24 See Thru Series Vent Free Burner System W/Pre-assembled Control Valve
The extensive Real Fyre collection of burner systems, for both gas logs and contemporary applications, offers the most versatile and comprehensive lineup in the industry. Each burner design is meticulously engineered to enhance and maximize the beauty and realism of every Real Fyre® product.
There is only 1 Size of G9-2-24 See Thru to choose from:
The Peterson Real Fyre 24” G9-2-24-12 (NG) or G9-2-24-12P (LP) ANSI certified Burner System With Basic On/Off Remote attached. (Vent Free gas logs required) The patented G9-2-24 burner system features hidden installed controls, piezo ignition and lively flames and embers with less BTUs. This burner system looks great and uses less gas. This burner can run on natural gas or propane and offers three distinct flames in between the logs. This Vent-less unit offers supplemental heating to keep spaces comfortable. This burner is equipped with an Oxygen Depletion System (ODS) pilot, which will shut off the burner should oxygen levels drop inside the fireplace. Compatible with 24″ logs.
Key Features and benefits:
- ANSI certified for natural or propane gas, the Vent-Free Collection is equipped with an Oxygen Depletion Sensor for safe operation.
- Control options are, Basic on/off Remote Control allowing you to operate your fireplace from the comfort of your easy chair.
- With 99% heating efficiency, this sets operate using less gas, saving you energy dollars.
- 24″ Minimum Firebox Dimensions: 28″ (Front Width) x 28” (Rear Width) x 18″ (D) x 17″ (H). BTU Rating 39,000 High & 19,000 Low Nat & 26,000 LP
- ANSI Certified vent free burner
- Pre-assembled control valve
- Safety pilot
- ODS safety system
- Custom grate
- Connector kit
- Glowing embers
- Bryte coals
- Lava-fyre granules
Please check local or state codes to determine if Vent Free Heaters are permitted in your area before you purchase or install these log Sets as a Vent Free Appliance. If not permitted, you may install and operate these log sets as a Vented appliance.