Peterson Real Fyre G21-GL-2-24 24” See Thru Vent Free Contemporary Burner System W/On/Off Remote
The extensive Real Fyre collection of burner systems, for both gas logs and contemporary applications, offers the most versatile and comprehensive lineup in the industry. Each burner design is meticulously engineered to enhance and maximize the beauty and realism of every Real Fyre® product.
The newest innovation in vent-free gas logs is the G21-GL-2-24 Burner System. This all 304 stainless steel burner burns cleanly with glass/gems directly on burner ports, providing a beautiful sea of flames. Only 16” front-to-back, the glass front panel and mirrored back panel create a high and deep flame appearance. With its sleek lines, wide variety of choices for accessorizing (many unique colors in Fyre Gems and Fyre Glass), and a striking polished mirror finish, the G21 is the perfect addition to any contemporary hearth. Give your fireplace a sleek, modern look. A large unobstructed glass viewing area showcases dancing flames coming through the Fyre Glass or Fyre Gems. This burner is constructed in all stainless steel, with clean lines, and a beautiful polished mirror finish. The G 21 is the perfect choice for any contemporary hearth. Available in an 18”, and a 24” burner
Amount of glass required is 10 lbs. for 18″, 12.5 lbs. for 24″
The Peterson Real Fyre 24” G21-GL-2-24-12 (NG) or G21-GL-2-24-12P (LP) ANSI certified Burner System With Basic On/Off Remote attached. (Fyre Gems or Fyre Glass required) The patented G21-GL-2-24 burner system features hidden installed controls, piezo ignition and lively flames and deep flame appearance.with less BTU's. This burner can run on natural gas or propane and burns cleanly with glass/gems directly on burner ports, providing a beautiful sea of flames.. This Vent-less unit offers supplemental heating to keep spaces comfortable. This burner is equipped with an Oxygen Depletion System (ODS) pilot, which will shut off the burner should oxygen levels drop inside the fireplace.
Key Features and benefits:
- ANSI certified for natural or propane gas, the Vent-Free Collection is equipped with an Oxygen Depletion Sensor for safe operation.
- Remote control option is On/Off Remote (-12), allowing you to operate your fireplace from the comfort of your easy chair.
- Amount of glass required is 10 lbs. for 18″, and 12.5 lbs. for 24″
- With 99% heating efficiency, these sets operateusing less gas, saving you energy dollars.
- 18" Minimum Firebox Dimensions: 22" (Front Width) x 16" (D) x 17" (H). BTU Rating NG 37,000, LP 35,000
- 24" Minimum Firebox Dimensions: 28" (Front Width) x 16" (D) x 17" (H). BTU Rating NG 40,000, LP 40,000
18", and 24"
- ANSI Certified vent free burner
- Pre-assembled control valve
- Safety pilot
- ODS safety system
- Stainless Steel
- Connector kit
- Polished Reflective Panel
Please check local or state codes to determine if Vent Free Heaters are permitted in your area before you purchase or install these log Sets as a Vent Free Appliance. If not permitted, you may install and operate these log sets as a Vented appliance.