Peterson Real Fyre G21-30 30” Series Vent Free Contemporary Burner System W/Pre-assembled Control Valve
The extensive Real Fyre collection of burner systems, for both gas logs and contemporary applications, offers the most versatile and comprehensive lineup in the industry. Each burner design is meticulously engineered to enhance and maximize the beauty and realism of every Real Fyre® product.
The newest innovation in vent-free gas logs is the G21-30 Burner System. This all 304 stainless steel burner burns cleanly with glass/gems directly on burner ports, providing a beautiful sea of flames. Only 10½” front-to-back, the mirrored front and back panels create a high and deep flame appearance. With its sleek lines, wide variety of choices for accessorizing (many unique colors in Fyre Gems and Fyre Glass), and a striking polished mirror finish, the G21 is the perfect addition to any contemporary hearth. Give your fireplace a sleek, modern look. A large unobstructed glass viewing area showcases dancing flames coming through the Fyre Glass or Fyre Gems. This burner is constructed in all stainless steel, with clean lines, and a beautiful polished mirror finish. The G21 is the perfect choice for any contemporary hearth. Available in an 18”, 24” and a 30” burner.
Amount of glass required is 7½ lbs. for 18″, 10 lbs. for 24″, and 15 lbs. for 30″
We offer 2 styles to of burner choose from:
The Peterson Real Fyre 30” G21-GL-30-12 (NG) or G21-GL-30-12P (LP) ANSI certified Burner System With Basic On/Off Remote attached. (Fyre Gems or Fyre Glass required) The patented G21-30 burner system features hidden installed controls, piezo ignition and lively flames and deep flame appearance.with less BTU's. This burner can run on natural gas or propane and burns cleanly with glass/gems directly on burner ports, providing a beautiful sea of flames.. This Vent-less unit offers supplemental heating to keep spaces comfortable. This burner is equipped with an Oxygen Depletion System (ODS) pilot, which will shut off the burner should oxygen levels drop inside the fireplace.
Key Features and benefits:
- ANSI certified for natural or propane gas, the Vent-Free Collection is equipped with an Oxygen Depletion Sensor for safe operation.
- Remote control option is On/Off Remote (-12), allowing you to operate your fireplace from the comfort of your easy chair.
- With 99% heating efficiency, these sets operateusing less gas, saving you energy dollars.
- Amount of glass required is 7½ lbs. for 18″, 10 lbs. for 24″, and 15 lbs. for 30″
- 18" Minimum Firebox Dimensions: 22" (Front Width) x 16" (Rear Width) x 13" (D) x 15" (H). BTU Rating NG 30k, LP 27k
- 24" Minimum Firebox Dimensions: 28" (Front Width) x 21” (Rear Width) x 13" (D) x 15" (H). BTU Rating NG 35k, LP 30k
- 30" Minimum Firebox Dimensions: 34" (Front Width) x 28” (Rear Width) x 13" (D) x 15" (H). BTU Rating NG 40k, LP 35k
18", 24", and 30"
- ANSI Certified vent free burner
- Pre-assembled control valve
- Safety pilot
- ODS safety system
- Stainless Steel
- Connector kit
- Polished Reflective Panel
Please check local or state codes to determine if Vent Free Heaters are permitted in your area before you purchase or install these log Sets as a Vent Free Appliance. If not permitted, you may install and operate these log sets as a Vented appliance.