Peterson Real Fyre G18-2-24/30 24-30” Vent Free See-Thru Burner System W/Pre-assembled Control Valve
The extensive Real Fyre collection of burner systems, for both gas logs and contemporary applications, offers the most versatile and comprehensive lineup in the industry. Each burner design is meticulously engineered to enhance and maximize the beauty and realism of every Real Fyre® product.
The Evening Fyre, Evening Fyre Charred and the Evening Fyre Split log sets are featured on the advanced G18-2-24/30 Vent-Free Burner System. The logs are sculpted and hand-painted with distinctive charring on the front log, mimicking a wood fire. The dramatic ember bed, with Bryte Coals and two wood chunk decorative covers, enhance the warmth and beauty of the log set.
The Peterson Real Fyre 24/30” G18-2-24/30-15 (NG) or G18-2-24/30-15P (LP) ANSI certified Burner System With Variable Flame Remote attached. (Vent free gas logs required). The patented G18-2-24/30 burner system features hidden installed controls, piezo ignition and lively flames and embers with less BTUs. This burner system looks great and uses less gas. This burner can run on natural gas or propane and offers three distinct flames in between the logs. This Vent-less unit offers supplemental heating to keep spaces comfortable. This burner is equipped with an Oxygen Depletion System (ODS) pilot, which will shut off the burner should oxygen levels drop inside the fireplace. Compatible with 24-30″ logs.
Key Features and benefits:
- ANSI certified for natural or propane gas, the Vent-Free Collection is equipped with an Oxygen Depletion Sensor for safe operation.
- A variety of control options are available, from manual to electronic to thermostatic remote, allowing you to operate your fireplace from the comfort of your easy chair.
- With 99% heating efficiency, these sets operate using less gas, saving you energy dollars.
- 16/18″ Minimum Firebox Dimensions: 22″ (Front Width) x 18″ (D) x 17″ (H). BTU Rating 39,000
- 24″ Minimum Firebox Dimensions: 26″ (Front Width) x 18″ (D) x 17″ (H). BTU Rating 40,000
16/18″, and 24″
- ANSI Certified vent free burner
- Pre-assembled control valve
- Safety pilot
- ODS safety system
- Custom grate
- Connector kit
- Glowing embers
- Bryte coals
- Lava-fyre granules
Please check local or state codes to determine if Vent Free Heaters are permitted in your area before you purchase or install these log Sets as a Vent Free Appliance. If not permitted, you may install and operate these log sets as a Vented appliance.