Monessen NBST27 27″ Natural Blaze Vent Free See-Through Ceramic Fiber log Set and burner
With the Monessen NBST27-F 27″ Natural Blaze See-Through Log set a Natural Blaze NBST27 27″ burner is included standard for realistic flame viewing from a wide range of angles. For see-thru fireplaces, this log set has a unique design on both sides for a truly authentic stack, no matter how you look at it. With a remarkable 99% efficiency rating, Monessen NBST27 vent free gas log sets maximize heating operation to provide optimum fuel savings. Inspired by nature and hand-painted for incredible realism and lifelike detail, every set has a truly unique and authentic look.
A pioneer in vent free gas log manufacturing, Monessen is always on the cutting edge of log design. We utilize the latest material and technologies to provide authentic detail, lifelike glow, and unmatched realism. Our log sets allow for installation in any existing approved firebox without the need for venting — making them a terrific choice for just about any room in your home.
(Available for natural gas or propane.)
- Up to 39,000 BTUs
- Remote Control Ready (Remote sold separately)
- Instant dancing yellow flames
- Ceramic fiber reflects more heat
- Ember bed
- Piezo igniter
- Volcanic rock
- Rock wool
The millivolt control of this burner is the only style designed to be operated with optional devices for ON/OFF functions. The following options may be used with the millivolt controlled burner. These options are not packaged with the log set.
- RCB Hand-held On/Off with battery receiver and wall cover plates. For millivolt operation only.
- RCMT Soft touch hand held On/Off with 90 minute count down timer, LCD screen, battery receiver and wall cover plates.For millivolt operation only.
- RCST Hand-held thermostat, LCD screen, battery receiver and wall cover plate. For millivolt operation only.
- TSMT Touch screen hand held remote, on/off, 6 hr timer
- Wall thermostat with 15′ wire
- Wall switch with 15′ wire
Please check local or state codes to determine if Vent Free Heaters are permitted in your area before you purchase or install these log Sets as a Vent Free Appliance. If not permitted, you may install and operate these log sets as a Vented appliance.