Monessen BUF32-T 32″ EXACTA Vent Free Circulating firebox with Stacked Traditional interior panels.
Monessen BUF32-T 32′ EXACTA Vent Free Firebox enjoy the fireplace you’ve always wanted, expansive views and all. Combined with a Monessen vent free log set (sold separately), the Exacta firebox provides warmth and ambiance to practically anywhere. The Monessen BUF32-T Exacta delivers maximum airflow, efficiently adding heat to your home, while the zero clearance design gives you flexibility, and helps save installation dollars.
Monessen offers one of the most diverse lineups of vent free gas fireboxes available, making it easy to find the right look for your home. With the addition of a Monessen vent free log set, you can enjoy beautiful flames, excellent, cost-efficient heating and a customized look, all without the hassle of extensive renovations or costly remodels.
Available with Herringbone (BUF32-H), or Traditional stacked concrete interior panels (BUF32-T), or no interior panels at all (BUF32A)
- Circulating firebox with radiant clean face with Stacked Traditional interior panels
- Features mesh screens with hide-away pockets and junction box
- Monessen exclusive two-piece hearth for easy access without removing log set
- Viewing Area: 32″W X 27″H
- Framing: 38-1/2″ W x 34-1/4″ H x 19-3/4″ D
WHAT IS A VENT FREE FIREBOX?
A Monessen vent free firebox is the perfect way to display and operate your Monessen vent free log set. While our log sets can be utilized in an existing approved wood burning fireplaces (converted with a gas line), if your home does not already have an existing fireplace, a vent free firebox is an economical way to add a fireplace to your home.
Installed in either your wall or a free-standing cabinet, a vent free firebox is simply the metal combustion chamber of a traditional fireplace system, without the log set and engine. You then add the vent free log set (with engine) of your choice to complete it. By contrast, a vent free fireplace system includes the firebox, log set and engine as a package. It too can be installed either in a wall or a free-standing cabinet.
In either situation, since no venting is required, installation is faster and easier than with a traditional vented system.
COMPLETE YOUR LOOK
Monessen offers a wide selection of Vent Free Log Sets (sold separately) that are a perfect complement to your new firebox.
- No chimney or venting required makes installation fast, easy, and affordable
- Clean, louver-less design
- Tuck the screen into hideaway pockets to reveal expansive views
- Black interior provides elegant background for vent free log set
- Brick interior available for a traditional look
- Large hearth area allows for a variety of log sets
- Angled firebox and uniquely engineered air channels move more heat into the room, maximizing efficiency
- Available in 32″, 36″ or 42″ models
Also available sold separately:
32″ Contemporary Front
Interior Accent light kit
32″ Interior Reflective Black Glass Panels
160 CFM Fan kit
Trim Kit for 32″
Outside Combustion Air Kit with Access Door
UL design certified to ANSI Z221.91.A2002
NOTE: Vent Free Products are not approved in Canada and some States. Please check your local codes regarding vent free products.