Majestic SB100HB Biltmore 50" Radiant Wood Burning Fireplace W/Herringbone Refractory Lining
The Biltmore SB100HB is the largest wood burning fireplace in the industry – an impressive distinction. The expansive viewing area (available in up to 50”), classic masonry style and clean face design becomes the natural focal point of any room, and the perfect place to relax. With larger than life style, classic masonry appeal and a viewing area like no other, the Biltmore SB100HB will add charm and distinction to your home.
- 50" radiant fireplace
- 50 x 33" Opening
- Radiant Heat
- Full refractory lining in traditional (SB100) or herringbone pattern (SB100HB)
- Safety firescreen
- Dual gas knockouts
- Steel grate
- Outside air kit standard
- Attic insulation shield standard
- UL Listed
- Flush-hearth design for seamless finishing
- Powder coat finish
- Optional bi-fold glass doors in two finishes
- Variety of gas logs available
- Three sizes available: 36", 42" or 50"
Venting Notes Outside air kit standard
Uses SL1100 series chimney in U.S. Browse SL110 Chimney here. SL1100 chimney not approved for use in Canada.
Attic insulation shield standard