Majestic Fireside Realwood FRW124 24" Vented Gas Log Set with sand pan burner.
How would you like to enjoy a full, flickering fire in your existing wood burning fireplace, without any effort and with absolutely no mess? You can with a Majestic Fireside Realwood Vented Gas Log Set. Now you can have it all. The look of a traditional, open-hearth fireplace plus the clean simplicity of gas—with just the touch of a button or the press of a remote control. The 8-piece Fireside Realwood Vented Gas Log Set is an ideal way to bring warmth and comfort to your room. Their reinforced cement design and included Natural Flame™ burner system give off an inviting glow that adds a cozy accent to any room.
Majestic Fireside Realwood Vented Gas Log Sets are sold with the hearth kit to complete your fireplace conversion. They include the burner assembly, ember bed materials, clamps, connectors, and other hardware.
SEE SPECIFICATIONS TAB FOR MINIMUM FIREPLACE SIZE
Available in Natural Gas (NG) and Liquid Propane (LP)
- Up to 67,000 BTUs
- 8 refractory cement construction authentic-looking logs, molded from real oak timber
- Match-light or Safety Pilot Control with safety pilot
- Includes hearth kit: Factory assembled burner/grate with 5/8" grate, Valve, Rock wool embers, Lava rock, Piezo igniter, Damper clamp
- Clean burning design for both natural gas and liquid propane
- Factory leak tested and CSA approved
- Engineered design prevents heat stress to controls
- Hidden controls are easily accessible, won’t detract from the fire’s authenticity, and allow the log set to fit perfectly centered
- Matchless piezo ignition for quick, easy lighting on the safety pilot control.
Matchlight (natural gas only): requires manual lighting each time you start a fire; the absence of valves or controls allows for use of the largest log set possible (no remote available)
Safety pilot: provides a standing pilot ready for lighting (optional remote kits and log switch kits are available for these units)