Majestic Fireside Grand Oak GO330 30″ Vented 3 Tiered Burner Gas Log Set with choice of burner
How would you like to enjoy a full, flickering fire in your existing wood burning fireplace, without any effort and with absolutely no mess? You can with a Majestic Fireside Grand Oak GO330 30″ Vented 3 Tiered Burner Gas Log Set. Now you can have it all. The look of a traditional, open-hearth fireplace plus the clean simplicity of gas—with just the touch of a button or the press of a remote control.
The 12-piece Grand Oak Vented Gas Log Set is an ideal way to bring warmth and comfort to your room. Their reinforced cement design and included Natural Flame™ 3 tiered burner system give off an inviting glow that adds a cozy accent to any room.
Majestic Grand Oak Vented Gas Log Sets are sold with the hearth kit to complete your fireplace conversion. They include the burner assembly, ember bed materials, clamps, connectors, and other hardware.
The unique Grand Oak 30” State-of-the-art, 3 tiered burner system creates a multi-level fire specifically designed to fill larger fireplaces, this log set easily fills generous hearths.
SEE SPECIFICATIONS TAB FOR MINIMUM FIREPLACE SIZE
Available in Natural Gas (NG) and Liquid Propane (LP)
- Up to 88,000 BTUs
- 12 refractory cement construction authentic-looking logs, molded from real oak timber
- IPI Control with safety pilot
- Includes hearth kit: Factory assembled burner/grate with 5/8″ grate, Valve, Rock wool embers, Lava rock, Piezo igniter, Damper clamp
- State-of-the-art, tiered burner system creates a multi-level fire
- Clean burning design for both natural gas and liquid propane
- Factory leak tested and CSA approved
- Engineered design prevents heat stress to controls
- Hidden controls are easily accessible, won’t detract from the fire’s authenticity, and allow the log set to fit perfectly centered
- Matchless piezo ignition for quick, easy lighting. An On/Off switch is provided as part of the assembly with IntelliFire system.
IntelliFire™ (IPI) ignition system when gas logs are turned on, the pilot lights first then ignites the main burner; when the gas logs are not operating, the pilot also shuts down; uses two D size batteries for operation with remote control option.