Kingsman Fireplaces FDV451 Direct Vent Gas Stove With Choice of Valve
The FDV451 Direct Vent Model provides sealed combustion where it draws outside air for combustion. This model can be vented either horizontally or vertically. A safe and efficient heating appliance with the convenience of gas.
Crafted entirely in Canada, each Kingsman stove is built to the highest standards and made to last.
VARIETY OF CONTROLS TO CHOOSE FROM
- MILLIVOLT CONTROLLED MODELS: Feature continuous safety pilot operation with matchless push button ignition and are remote control ready to accept a variety of optional hand-held remote and wall controls.
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION CONTROLLED MODELS: The Proflame 1 fuel saving electronic intermittent (IPI) safety pilot with battery back-up or continuous (CPI) safety pilot mode for cold weather applications and are remote control ready to accept a variety of optional hand-held remote and wall controls.
- The Proflame 2 IPI comes standard with a Remote Control Thermostat and modulating fan and 6 levels of flame control. Proflame II Models include Remote Control which features flame, fan, thermostat, and smart thermostat control (FDV451NE2, FDV451LPE2 Models only).
- Millivolt or IPI valve system allows operation during a power failure with Hi-Low heat and flame adjustment
- Dual burner system, with Realistic Flame Pattern
- Heat radiating ceramic glass
- Mobile home approved – (Direct Vent Model Only)
- Approved for installation in a bedroom or bed sitting room
- Safety Screen Barrier
Heat activated with variable speed control
Front Color Choices:
Charcoal with Accent colors of Flat Black or Stainless Steel
Charcoal Panels with Trim colors of Flat Black or Stainless Steel
Oak Log Set
BRICK REFRACTORY LINER
Traditional or Herringbone
REFLECTIVE PORCELAIN LINER
Bronze Glass or Cannonballs
Wall Mount Millivolt Thermostat or Programmable Thermostat
On/Off, Thermostat On/Off, Thermostat On/Off modulating, Thermostat On/Off modulating and fan control