Kingsman Fireplaces FDV350 Direct Vent Stove With choice of Valve
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $99
Ships in 24-48 hours
100% Secure Online Shopping
Call 732-835-4267 For A Price Check!
Kingsman Fireplaces FDV350 Free Standing Stove With Choice of Valve
Kingsman Fireplaces FDV350 Direct Vent Free Standing Stove; a Safe and Efficient Heating Appliance with the Convenience of Gas. Your best choice for installation anywhere throughout your home. This unit uses either a 4/7″ direct vent flue or can be converted to a 4″ B-Vent with use of an adapter (F35BVC).
VARIETY OF CONTROLS TO CHOOSE FROM
- MILLIVOLT CONTROLLED MODELS: Feature continuous safety pilot operation with matchless push button ignition and are remote control ready to accept a variety of optional hand-held remote and wall controls.
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION CONTROLLED MODELS: Fuel saving electronic intermittent (IPI) safety pilot with battery back-up or continuous (CPI) safety pilot mode for cold weather applications and are remote control ready to accept a variety of optional hand-held remote and wall controls. The Proflame 2 IPI comes standard with a Remote Control Thermostat and modulating fan and 6 levels of flame control.
- Millivolt Valve with Hi-Low heat and flame adjustment and allows operation during a power failure
- Dual burner system, with realistic flame pattern
- Listed for USA/Canada as a Vented Gas Fireplace Heater
- Heat radiating ceramic glass with panoramic view from three sides
- Mobile home approved
- 4/7 Flue
- Approved for installation in a bedroom or bed sitting room
- Black Louver
- 37,000 BTU – NG, 35,000 BTU- LP
- Fibre Oak Log Set with Embers*
*Components may have to be ordered separately to create a complete unit.
FAN KIT Heat activated blower with variable speed control
BRICK REFRACTORY LINER
THERMOSTAT Wall Mount Millivolt Thermostat or Programmable Thermostat
REMOTE CONTROL (MILLIVOLT)
On/Off, Thermostat On/Off, Thermostat On/Off modulating, Thermostat On/Off modulating
B-VENT ADAPTER (CONVERT STOVE TO 4″ B-VENT)
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
This Limited Lifetime Warranty applies only while the unit remains at the site of the original installation and only if the unit is installed inside the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada. The warranty applies only if the unit is installed and operated in accordance with the printed instructions and in compliance with applicable installation and building codes and good trade practices.
BASIC ONE YEAR WARRANTY
During the first year after installation, we will provide a replacement for any component part of your unit found to be defective in materials or workmanship, including labor costs. Repair work requires prior approval by Kingsman, labor costs are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized Kingsman dealer.
(Excluded Components: Accent Light Bulbs, Gasketing and Paint)
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
The heat exchanger, combustion chamber and burner of every Kingsman product excluding the Outdoor Firepit are warranted against materials or workmanship during the period the product is owned by the original owner. The part to be replaced must be returned to our distributor in exchange for the replacement part. Any labor, material, freight and/or handling charges associated with any repair or replacement pursuant to this Limited Lifetime Warranty will not be covered by this warranty. See manual for complete details