Empire RVKP Variable Flame Height Remote Kit LP (For Electronic ignition (IP) valve only)
This RVKN remote control system was developed to provide a safe, reliable, and user-friendly remote control system for gas heating appliance. The system can be operated thermostatically or manually from the transmitter. The system operates on radio frequencies (RF) within a 20 feet range using non-directional signals. The system operates one of 1,048,576 security codes that are programmed into the transmitter at the factory;
The transmitter operates on a 3 AAA-size 1.5V batteries (included) and the remote receiver operates on 4 AA-size 1.5 ALKALINE batteries.
The remote receiver has a 3-position slide switch for selecting the MODE of operation: ON/REMOTE/OFF. The remote receiver can be either wall-mounted in a standard plastic switch box or placed on or near the fireplace hearth. Works with Electronic ignition (IP) valve.
- Variable flame height has six (6) flame levels.
- ON indicates the system is on, either manually, timed, thermostatically.
- THERMO indicates the system will automatically cycle ON/OFF, depending on programmed set temperature.
- OFF indicates the entire system is turned off.
- Low battery indicator
- Child safety lockout
- Smart Thermostat function adjusts the flame height in accordance to the difference between the set point temperature and the actual room temperatures.
- Flame on indicator
This kit includes: LCD Transmitter and remote receiver, Stepper Motor, Wire Harness, AAA Batteries (Qty 3), AA Batteries (Qty 4), Hook and Loop tape.