Empire Rushmore DVCT40CBP95 40″ Clean-Face Direct-Vent Fireplace.
With its massive log set, deep ember bed, dual burner and huge ceramic glass front, the Rushmore 40″ is one great-looking fireplace, but what you can’t see makes this fireplace even more impressive.
Empire’s TruFlame Technology ensures maximum flames and ember glow with minimum emissions. The system starts with independently controlled front and rear burners set in a large ember bed. The burners create a tall lively fire that dances and curls around the hand-painted ceramic fiber logs – generating a continuous tableau of flame shapes and light patterns.
The multifunction remote operates as a conventional thermostat, a Smart Thermostat which modulates flame height as the room reaches the desired temperature, or as a manual control. The remote also operates the included accent light.
An attractive clean-face design integrates the barrier screen flush with the fireplace front – allowing you to install tile, brick, or other non-combustible materials right up to the fireplace opening for a clean, organic installation. Or choose one of the optional decorative fronts, or frames to tailor your new fireplace with the look that suits your décor.
A variety of liners are available to further customize the Rushmore– including Old World Stone, Rustic Brick, or reflective Black Porcelain. Choose between the two logs sets– Traditional Charred or Driftwood. Add the available hand-forged andirons to complete the look.
- Fine Mesh Barrier
- Electronic Pilot Ignition
- Safety Barrier Screen
- Multi-Function System includes Thermostat Variable Remote Control
- Multi-Function remote to control the front and rear burner 6-step variable flame height
- Independent Rear burner on/off (70% turn down)
- Accent lighting on/off with 6-step dimming controlled by Multi-Function remote
- Optional Double Blower (FBB21) on/off with 6-speed settings is controlled by Multi-Function remote
- Heater Rated With 85 Percent Efficiency
- Ceramic Glass
- Battery Backup & AC Adapter
TruFlame Technology Catalyst allows large flame, extensive ember bed and clean burn
Required and sold separately:
- Log Set
Ceramic Glass: 36″ H x 30 3/8″ W
Venting: 5″ x 8″ Top Vent Only, 12-in min. rise before horizontal (with conventional venting)
See Power Venting and conventional DV kits.
Framing 53 1/2 H x 49 1/2 W x 24 D (see manual before framing)