Empire Heating Systems DV20E High Efficiency Direct Vent Furnace, 20,000 Btu
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $99
Ships in 24-48 hours
100% Secure Online Shopping
Call 732-835-4267 For A Price Check!
Empire Heating Systems DV20E High Efficiency Direct Vent Furnace, Thermistor, Electronic Ignition, 20,000 Btu
Empire Heating DV20E Direct Vent Furnace using advanced technology makes these heaters more than 80 percent efficient A.F.U.E. The 20,000 BTUs DV20E is ideal for heating basements, family rooms or several small rooms. The DV40E and DV55E are perfect for heating large family rooms, offices, apartments or even entire homes.
Built-in thermostat included.
- State-of-the-Art Technology Ensures Exceptional Fuel Efficiency
- Electronic Thermistor Thermostat Maintains Temperature Range
- Standard Wall Thermostat Hook-up Accepts Any 24-Volt Wall Thermostat – Including Efficient
- Programmable Thermostats (purchased separately)
- Total Comfort for a Fraction of the Cost of Electric Heat
- Sealed Combustion Chamber Maintains Indoor Air Quality
- Discreet Vent Termination minimizes disruptions to home’s exterior
- Filtered Air System
- Standard Unit Vents Through a Wall up to 10 inches Deep and up to 32 inches with the DVT2 accessory kit
- Extended Horizontal and Vertical Vent Run Accessories for 20,000 and 40,000 Btu Wall Furnaces allow up 15 feet of venting
- Built-in Blower Enhances Heat Distribution for Added Comfort
- Hot Surface Ignition Ensures Quiet Starts and Saves Gas – Up To $20 Per Month
- Three Btu Sizes to Heat Any Space (20,000 Btu DV-20E, 40,000 Btu DV-40E and 55,000 Btu DV-55E)
- Peace of Mind Safety Features Built into Furnace
- Mobile Home Certified
Direct Vent systems mount along an outside wall and have a vent within-a-vent system to draw in outdoor air to support combustion and exhaust flue products to the outdoors. The vent cap usually installs on the outside wall of the home.
Because they do not draw your already-heated room air to support combustion, Direct Vent systems are among the most efficient of the vented heaters. Direct Vent systems may be installed as the primary heating system
Venting Included: The wall opening required for venting is a 3 1/4″ (83mm) minimum diameter opening
Optional DVP1 Floor Pad, 36 x 14 inches
DV20E (20,000 BTUs)
DV40E (40,000 BTUs)
DV55E (55,000 BTUs)
Made in USA
|Width||37″ (940mm)||37″ (940mm)||37″ (940mm)|
|Depth||15 3/4”||15 3/4”||15 3/4”|
|Shipping Weight, lb.. (Two Cartons)||128||135||146|
|Gas Inlet Iron Pipe Size (N.P.T.)||1/2″ (13mm)||1/2″ (13mm)||1/2″ (13mm)|
|Vent Opening in Wall||6 1/2” Dia.||6 1/2” Dia.||6 1/2” Dia.|
|Options for Above Furnaces|
|Wireless Remote Wall Thermostat||TRW||TRW||TRW|
Limited Ten-Year Parts Warranty – Combustion Chamber
Limited Five-Year Parts Warranty – All Other Components (Except Remote Controls and Thermostats)
Limited One-Year Parts Warranty – Remote Controls and Thermostats
Limited Two-Year Labor Warranty – All Components (Except Remote Controls and Thermostats)
Refer to your Owner’s Manual for complete installation, warranty, and safety information.
There are no reviews yet.