DuraVent DuraTech 6DT-XRS Adjustable Extended Roof Bracket
DuraTech 6DT-XRS Adjustable Extended Roof Bracket. Extended roof bracket; provides additional support for the chimney when the chimney extends more than 5’ beyond the roof; the legs will extend to handle varying roof slopes. New sandwich clamps allow legs to be extended to any length from 67” to 114”. No drilling required.
Duratech is designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100°F HT chimney system, such as wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas. Available in all stainless steel (5″-8″ SS) or with a galvalume (6″-8″ GA) outer casing and stainless steel inner wall with twist-lock connections.
DuraTech 24”, 36”, 48”, and 60” chimney pipe available with additional protective carton filler (CF) for shipping.
To calculate installed length of 5”, 6”, 7”, or 8” DuraTech Chimney, subtract 1 1⁄4” from each joint overlap of chimney pipe. Allow a minimum of 2” air space to combustibles when installing DuraTech Chimney
DuraTech: The optimum in safety and performance for an all-fuel chimney.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Wide variety of diameters available.
- Twist-lock fittings. No locking bands or mechanical fasteners required
- Available with stainless or galvalume outer walls.
- 1” Refractory insulation encased between two walls keeps the outer wall cool, while ensuring high flue gas temperatures for optimum draft performance
- Light weight Thermo Tech insulation makes pipe sections lighter
- Has the smallest outside diameter available to allow easy placement between studs
- Thickest inner wall construction in the industry providing the best protection from creosote fires.
- 430 Stainless Steel Inner Wall
- UL Listed