DuraVent DuraTech 6DT-RES 6″ & 8″ Adjustable Re-Support Bracket- All Stainless Steel
Duratech 6DT-RES Adjustable Re-Support Bracket. Supports up to 20’ of DuraTech chimney. Can be installed above or below the tee. Adjustable base slides easily to provide between 2” and 6” of clearance to the wall. Can be used in place of tee support for chimneys under 20’. Or as an addition to tee support that goes beyond 50’.
To calculate installed length of 5”, 6”, 7”, or 8” DuraTech Chimney, subtract 1 1⁄4” from each joint overlap of chimney pipe. Allow a minimum of 2” air space to combustibles when installing DuraTech Chimney
DuraTech: The optimum in safety and performance for an all-fuel chimney.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Wide variety of diameters available.
- Twist-lock fittings. No locking bands or mechanical fasteners required
- Available with stainless or galvalume outer walls.
- 1” Refractory insulation encased between two walls keeps the outer wall cool, while ensuring high flue gas temperatures for optimum draft performance
- Light weight Thermo Tech insulation makes pipe sections lighter
- Has the smallest outside diameter available to allow easy placement between studs
- Thickest inner wall construction in the industry providing the best protection from creosote fires.
- 430 Stainless Steel Inner Wall
- UL Listed