DuraVent DuraFlex 4DFA-25K AL Length – 4″ x 25′
The DuraFlex AL kit is available in 3″ to 8″ diameters. Flex lengths are available in 25′, 35′ and 50′.
DuraVent DuraFlex 4DFA-25K is an economical venting system used for relining masonry chimney for natural gas or liquid propane category I, draft hood equipped appliances, and appliances tested and listed to use Type B Gas Vent for a wide range of applications, including: natural gas fireplaces, gas-fired furnaces, boilers, water heaters, and wall or space heating applications. Protects the masonry chimney from damaging effects of flue product condensation.
For Use with Natural Gas or Propane Gas Appliances Only
- Dimensions: 4” diameter x 25′ long
- Construction material: Single wall .010″ aluminum (2-ply of .005″)
- Clearances: 0″ to Masonry
- Listings: Listed to UL 1777 and ULC S635
- Kit Includes: 25′ DuraFlex AL flexible pipe, DuraFlex AL cap, DuraFlex top plate, and DuraFlex mortar sleeve
DuraFlex Aluminum Flex Liner is available in 3″ to 8″ diameters and in 25′, 35′, and 50′ lengths.